As architects we strive to investigate design options and construction techniques that will accommodate the most complex of sites and the specific needs of our clients. Our philosophy is that architecture is more than just image. Buildings provide spaces in which we experience our lives and that good architecture can benefit and enrich this experience.
Undertaking a new building or renovation is a big investment. We understand that every project is unique and that budgets can vary so the process is tailored to meet individual or project specific requirements.
We encourage our clients to be actively involved throughout the process, through conversation and collaboration the best solutions are arrived at.
Our practice is small so clients deal directly with the principals.
The practice offers professional services for all stages of the design and construction process.
- initial client meeting and preparation of the design brief
- identifying the constraints and opportunities of the site and reviewing Council controls
- preparing concept design options
- documentation for Council and other authority approvals
- detailed construction documentation including interior design
- tendering to builders and tender review
- building contract preparation and administration
- monitoring of quality and cost for the construction period